Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Pop of Green


Today's outfit comes from not having a clue what to wear and then just throwing something together and hoping it all works out. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's those days when I stand there in a befuddled state CONVINCED I have NOTHING to wear. Is this my favorite outfit? Definitely not, but at least I'm clothed. And I while do like the green, I'm not crazy about the whole ensemble. To top it off, I'm standing oddly in these photos making my skirt look extra strange around the abdomen...and some extra bloat isn't doing me any favors. Maybe I shouldn't have pointed that out, but it's the first thing I notice! I thought about not posting, but I want to show both the good (and the bad) of my style journey. So I present to you: the "okay."

Top: Loft (exact)
Skirt: Boden (similar)
Cardigan: J. Crew (exact)
Sandals: Target (similar)
Watch; Fossil (similar)
Bracelet: Baublebar (cute alternative)
Necklace: Slate c/o Rocksbox (use code erinbff431 a month free!)
Earrings: Kendra Scott c/o Rocksbox (exact) (use code erinbff431 a month free!)
Ring: Gorgana c/o Rocksbox (exact) (use code erinbff431 a month free!)


And for funsies, here's a look at my outfit sans sweater. :)

2 comments:

  1. Once again, I really enjoy the everyday pictures -- the "okay" is where it's at! Though I think this surpasses "okay." I especially like the black/white/emerald color combo AND the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara. I may have gotten my inspiration from an outfit I saw at the Loft. Copy and steal all the ideas, am I right?

      https://www.pinterest.com/pin/294352525623480332/

      Delete