Monday, August 24, 2015

Ikat

Since I mostly post work outfits, I thought it would be fun to post a more casual look, though I actually did wear this to work Friday. We had an event to setup for, so there was no way I was going to rock my pencil skirt and pearls while setting up backdrops, centerpieces and cutting flowers.

If you are looking for a pair of comfy, distressed jeans, these ankle jeans from Banana Republic are for you. For reference, I ordered this in a 16 tall so I could cuff them, but as you can see in the pictures, I probably didn't need the longer length. Still, they're nice and stretchy, oh so soft, and have just the right amount of distressing. As you know, I've been looking for the perfect pair of distressed jeans for a while now, so I'm so happy to find a pair I like!

Top: Loft (options below)
Jeans: Banana Republic (exact)
Sandals: Clarks (similar)
Necklace: J. Crew Factory
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Watch: Fossil (similar)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you've found your perfect pair of distressed jeans. I've been pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara! I wish they had shown up a little better in photos, but oh, well, I'm happy with them, so I'm going with it! :)

      Delete