Thursday, August 27, 2015

How to Look Squnity in Photos


I had my husband snap a couple of quick photos before heading to work. It was crazy bright, so I have a bad case of the squints in all my photos. I had planned to take retake photos, but it just didn't happen. So, enjoy the outfit and ignore the silly faces. Or don't, after all they are pretty entertaining. :)

In unrelated news: last night felt amazing. It there was just the barest hint of cool in the air, so we put the kiddo in her baby-trike and went to a long walk around the neighborhood. I reverse hibernate, in Florida it's too hot in summer to do much outside, but fall/winter/spring I love to be outdoors! I've been feeling way too cooped up lately, so getting a good walk in was perfect. I can't wait for it to really cool off so we can start adventuring.

Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (exact)
T-Shirt: Target (exact)
Sandals: Target (very similar)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (sold out, found one listing on ebay)
Watch: Target (save, splurge)
Bracelet:  SageKandCo (save, splurge)


// Today I'm linking up with Happiness and Midlife and Mix Match Fashion//

8 comments:

  1. Super cute skirt! I love how you styled it.
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com
    I'd love for you to join my Fridays Fashions link up.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaymie! It's an oldie but a goody. :)

      Delete
  2. Sometimes squinty eyes just happen. You look super cute though! Fabulous skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose sunglasses could have fixed it, but I try not to wear them since they cover up the eyes. A weird photo pet peeve of mine. :) Thanks for the compliments!

      Delete
  3. I love the bold colors in this outfit. I can tell you're ready for the cooler weather! When I woke up yesterday and the breeze was just a little chilly it took all of my strength not to pull out sweaters and boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beyond ready and counting. :) Sweaters and boots sound divine.

      Delete
  4. Love the great sandals and pretty skirt!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! It's super old, but still one of my favorites!

      Delete