Friday, August 14, 2015

Dotted


I stayed up way, way too late reading Horns (for book club) and was too tired to put much thought into an outfit. Thank goodness for easy dresses! A pair of nude flats, a couple of accessories and you have a complete outfit. I did manage to fix my hair, so even though there's not much to what I'm wearing, I feel pulled together. My solution for those "I don't care days": easy patterned dress, flats and throw on some bling. Easy, peasy.

There was finally just the barest hint of cool this morning and IT.WAS.GLORIOUS. It's put me in the mood for fall shopping, and am I'm loving the cranberry color that's been popping up at GAP, Loft, Ann Taylor. If I had magic funds to go toward my magic closet of limitless clothes, I'd have to have this lace shift dress, utility hooded jacket, and sleeveless shirt dress. I'm majorly crushing on how Loft has the shirt dress styled with a gray cardigan. Right now everything is 40% friends and family (code SHAREIT) so someone buy it and tell me how wonderful it is.

Dress: Loft (options below)
Shoes: Madewell (cutouts, non-hole)
Necklace: Baublebar (very similar)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Watch: Fossil (very similar)
Bracelets: // Druzy cuff: Loft (similar)  // Squares: Loft  (exact)


Dotted dress options:



one  //  two  // three  // four // five

2 comments:

  1. So jealous that there was a hint of cool in your weather this morning. It was still 98° at 7pm tonight here in Georgia. Dresses are my best friends when I'm running late in the mornings or just don't care but still need to look decent. I love this one on you! So flattering and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, any type of cool weather in August in Florida is super unusual, but I'll take it! Thanks for the sweet compliment!

      Delete