Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Déjà vu: Stripe Shirt Two Ways


Today's look is very, very similar to an outfit I wore back in June. Same sweater, same top, black bottoms. I love how a switching out an article of clothing and changing an accessory or two makes a completely different outfit. I haven't done a lot of outfit remixing, and I'll probably never do a collapsible wardrobe, but I do like finding new ways to wore old stuff without having to completely reinvent the wheel. Doesn't that make me lazy? Hmmm...perhaps, but I say, if it's not broke, then don't fix it. :)

On repeat: today and June

Top: Ann Taylor (similarsimilar plus)
Skirt: Loft (very similar)
Cardigan: Target (similar)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Fossil (very similar)

On a side note, I'm (slowly) going through my closet and have listed a few items on eBay! Items include: a brand-new J. Crew Factory Cobalt Blue Maxi Skirt (size 16), gently used J. Crew Factory Navy Gingham Button Down (size XL), gently used cherry red Fitzwell Lyla Pumps (size 8.5), gently used orange/red suede DV by Dolce Vita Pumps (size 9), brand-new cranberry Badgley Mischka Pumps (size 8.5), and a brand-new J. Crew Factory Blue/Navy Colorblock Skirt (size 20 - runs small). All items are in excellent condition, so shop my closet so I can make room for new goodies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment