Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bloopers Vol. I

With Teal and Polka Dot's one-year anniversary approaching (this year has flown by)! I thought it would be fun to do a blooper reel on my year of ridiculousness.

So for your viewing pleasure...I present Bloopers Vol. 1:

The How You Doin' (in my best Joey voice) //  original post

The Jig // original post
 
The Disgust  // original post
 The Monkey // original post

The Electrical Slide // original post

 The I'm a Little Teapot // original post 

The Deranged // original post

The I'm So Fancy // original post

The Big Cheese  // original post

The I Can't Find My Keys // original post

The Royal Wave // original post

The Pursed Lips // original post

The No Paparazzi Please // original post

The Confused // original post

The Jazz Hands // original post

Hope this amused everyone as much as it did me.:) My personal favorites are The Electrical Slide and The Jig. Looking forward to a another year of silliness.

2 comments:

  1. I love bloopers posts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) I had a lot fun putting it together.

      Delete