Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Black and Garnet

Do you ever have one of those days where you don't really feel like you have a lot to say? I'll blame it on tiredness and a rough couple of nights with the kiddo. She spent all of Monday night crying and writhing in pain. She'd fall asleep, I'd put her in the crib, and she'd immediately start screaming again. This went on from about 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. at which point she fell asleep in my arms. By 7:30 a.m. she was awake and acting like nothing had happened, was playing and ready for the day. Husband and I were completely freaked. I took her to the doctor only to be told it could have been teething, constipation, or night terrors, or maybe all three at once! She's just about the hit 15 months, and I know some kids experience sleep regression, so maybe that's it?


So, anyway, here I am. Outfit photos and all. I actually wore this last week when it was a nice rainy day and a cozy cardigan made the day so much better. This is my attempt at professional school spirit attire. I'm dressed in school spirit clothes again today (it's the first week of classes) but much more casual in a T-shirt (that I designed) and jeans. And another cozy cardigan, because cardigans are the equivalent of my favorite comfort food.

Cardigan: Loft (similar)
Necklace: Target (exact)
Watch: Fossil (similar)
Bracelets: Arrow/ I Adorn U (exact), Triangles/ Loft (cute alternative)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)



// Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore //

2 comments:

  1. This is my kind of look! I could wear a cardigan and dress everyday when it is cooler. I love the pop with your leopard flats - perfect! Hope your daughter is doing much better.

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    Come join me for the Fabulous Friday Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is much better! She was off for a day or two, then back to her sunny self, thank goodness!

      Delete