Sunday, July 26, 2015

Week in Review: 7.26.15

Navy on repeat: (one, // two // three)

Blog Love:
    • Need a good chuckle? Check out Fran's outtakes post! I really want to do something like this in the near future!
    • Fantastic post from Style is Everything about remembering the real reason we got into blogging and not obsessing about number of likes and followers.
    • I love every.single.thing about this outfit. And I'm glad I'm not the only adult that goes to kids movies. :)

    On Teal and Polka Dots:

    Favorite Sales:
      Personal:
      • Reading: I'm almost done with the Ice Cream Queen of Orchard Street. It's so good, I can't recommend it enough. I've been craving a good period piece, and this one spans 1913 to the 1980s. The main character/narrator has a great tone of voice. You can read a review (other than my gushing) here.
      • Listening to: Greg Laswell. His music is a bit melancholy, but sometimes that's what the doctor ordered. Perfect for chill-laxing (and yes, I just said chill-laxing.)
      • Watching: We saw Inside Out Friday and it was so, so good. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I might have shed a tear or two. I can't wait until the kiddo is old enough to take to the movies with us.
      • What I'm Crushing on: I seriously need these cherry red, perforated ballet flats. NEED THEM. Aaaannnnd I have a coupon that would make them 1/2 off...do I pull the trigger?
      • Doing: Car shopping! I love our Honda Fit, but we recently upgraded car seats and it just barely fits in the car. Plus road trips have been a bit miserable. But it's still a great car, so instead of replacing it, we're looking into trading the husband's 2001 Honda Accord for a CV-R. The trick is just finding the right car and the right price.
      • Goal of the Month: To drink more water. Flavored water counts, right? 
      Hard to believe that July is almost over! With temps in the upper 90s and with the crazy humidity, "feel like" temps in the 100s, I'm ready to July to be over and, maybe skip August and move straight into fall. Wishful think, I know. :)

      No comments:

      Post a Comment