Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week in Review: 7.19.15

All about this tassel necklace: (one, // two // three)


Blog Love:
  • I've been griping that I can't find the perfect pair of distressed jeans, but Audrey from Putting Me Together has perfect timing and came up with eight great denim options for under $50!
  • I'm beyond impressed with all these crazy smart women who blog: medical student Fran, lawyer Sarah, and Kara, who just received her doctorate, just to name a few. I officially feel like an underachiever. :)

On Teal and Polka Dots:


Favorite Sales:

Personal:
  • Reading: The Ship of Brides by Jojo Moyes
    I devoured this book yesterday. It was slow to start, but so, so good once you get past the intro. I highly recommend it! Link to reviews here.
  • Listening to: My iPod on shuffle...but really wanting to download the new Weepies album.
  • Watching: Curious George (kiddo's current favorite)
  • What I'm Crushing On: These Kate Spade Glitter earrings and these studded T-strap flats. *swoon*
  • Goal of the Month: To drink more water.
    Progress, not so great. The baby has been up a lot at night, so I've been relying too much on caffeine and coffee this week. 
On a more personal note, I my heart goes out to Chattanooga. I'm still reeling that something like these could happen in my hometown, in places I've driven by a million times. My heart goes out to the families of the servicemen who were killed and wounded. I pray the city can find peace and comfort. I may be a Florida girl now, but today, this week, my heart bleeds Tennessee. #ChattanoogaStrong
If you are looking for a way to help, this Nooga Strong tee is $25, and 100% of the profits from the sale of the shirt goes to the families of the Marines who lost their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment