Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week in Review: 7.12.15


Can't get enough of these pencil pants: (one, // two // three)

I love reading other people's weekly updates (some of my favorites include Fran's and Gracie's.) So I thought it would be fun to do something similar so you guys can see a little bit more of the "real me" and I can share all my great finds for the week!

Blog Love:


On Teal and Polka Dots:
  • On the blog: Wednesday's neon orange dotted cardigan and black and tan stripe outfit. This was my favorite outfit I wore this week. The color combo is definitely outside of my comfort zone and it was just plain fun to wear. 
  • On Instagram: I just finished this precious little owl for an expecting friend. You can find the pattern in Knitted Toy Tales by Laura Long. 
  • I'm on snapchat! I post lots of cute videos and pics of my baby and (not so cute) stuff from my workday. Username: TealandPolkaDot.


Favorite Sales:

Personal:
  • Reading: The Summer Girls
    I recently joined a book club and this was their July pick. It's cute, light read. Verdict: It was...okay.
  • Listening To: Regina Speaktor
  • Watching: Reruns of The Office
  • What I'm Crushing On: These navy stripe and green flats from Boden and this Michael Kor's rose gold watch from Nordstrom (currently 40% off!)
  • Goal of the Month: To drink more water

No comments:

Post a Comment