Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Blues


I don't literally have the blues, but since my outfit's all kinds of shades of blue, it seemed like an appropriate title. :) Unless you count being weary of summer, because I am. We've been having crazy heat advisories, and while the temps may only be in the upper 80s, with the heat index, it feels like 104. Thank goodness for air conditioning, seriously, what did we do before then? Sweated a lot and acclimated, I guess.

But back to the outfit, I love the combo of navy and cerulean. And a patterned tee and fun necklace helps break up the all blue. This tee is super cute and currently only $12 from the Loft. You can't tell in the pictures, but it's got a nice length to it, not too short, which is a problem I have with a lot of shirts. I've been wearing it non-stop on the weekends with shorts, plus it washes well. It's survived two round of baby puke and still looks great. :)

Shirt: Loft (exact now $12!)
Cardigan: Loft (similar)
Skirt: Target (similar)
Shoes: Madewell (cute cutout option)
Necklace: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Watch: Target (very similar)
Bracelet: Urbanite (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment