Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer Simple


Thank goodness for causal Fridays! I love the ease of a simple peasant blouse paired with denim. This shirt would also look cute paired with shorts, but my employer's dress code isn't quite that relaxed. 

I worry that you guys are going to get sick of seeing these jeans. I feel like I wear them almost every Friday! I've been on a quest to find the perfect pair of lightly distressed skinny cropped jeans, but have had no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried American Eagle, but while they were soooo comfortable there was way too much distressing and I just tried a pair from J. Crew Factory, but they were too tight. *sigh* The hunt continues. In the meantime, here these jeans, on repeat. Enjoy. :)

Top: Loft (similar)
Jeans: The Limited (very similar in select sizes)
Sandals: Target (glitter or blue stone option)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Earrings: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Fossil (very similar


3 comments:

  1. Try Loft? I wasn't a huge fan of distressing until I found a pair with light distressing--you can't see the skin but they still look distressed. I found them to fit true to size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw just wanted to say I like the outfit and am obsessed with the necklace! I debating picking one up after seeing how versatile it can be (especially since it's on sale at Nordstrom right now) but I can't bring myself to spend that much on it.

      Delete
    2. I have several pairs of Loft jeans, and overall I've really liked them; they are definitely worth another try. :) As for the Kendra Scott necklace, I can completely understand not wanting to spend $80 on a fashion necklace! I have two, one was a present and the other I got through credits on Rocksbox for just under $30. However, I wear them all the time, at least twice a week, so I think they're worth it, especially if you can get them on sale!

      Delete