Monday, July 27, 2015

Make it Work Monday: Blue Suede Shoes


Welcome to Make it Work Monday where I find outfit inspiration on Pinterest and make it work for the curvier lady.

Today's inspiration comes from Seams for a Desire. Sadly, I couldn't find the direct link to her fabulous outfit, but here's the link to the pin.One of the things I love about outfit hunting on Pinterest is discovering new fashion bloggers, and this blog has some fantastic photo inspiration.

Speaking of Make it Work Monday, I am no longer going to post every single Monday, but instead on the third Monday of the month and, best part, make it a linkup! So the next Make it Work Monday will be August 17. The rules are simple: find a pin on Pinterest that inspires you and use it to create your outfit. Easy, peasy, right? I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Top: Loft (similar)
Pants: The Limited (similar)
Shoes: Madewell (exact)
Clutch: Clare V. (exact)
Watch: Target (upgrade)
Bracelet: Loft (cute alternative)
Earrings: Kate Spade (exact on sale!)



How great are these blue suede shoes? I posted about wanting them earlier this month, but at the time they were bit too expensive. About a week after that, Madewell held an amazing sale on their clearance items, and I was able to pick them up on major sale.

So look at the shoes, not the yard, because it's out.of.control.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which item I love more--the top? The shoes? Ahhh! Both! This is a look I can definitely recreate, and it's work and church appropriate. I'm glad I stumbled across your blog. Happy Monday!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about (attempting) to look cute while remaining modest. I'm so glad you like the shoes, they're one of my favorite recent purchases. :)

      Delete