Friday, July 10, 2015

Gold and Navy



Confession: I worked my entire outfit around my latest Rocksbox set. For some reason I had a hard time coming up with something to match the navy in the necklace, so I settled for gold stripes, a tan cardigan and navy crops. Not the most exciting or inspired outfit, but some days, just be somewhat cutely clothed is a victory.

At least I got several complements on my sandals in real life. I'll take it. :)


Sweater: Old Navy (similar)
Top: Piperlime (simliar)
Pants: The Limited (similar)
Shoes: Carlos by Carlos Santana (exact)
Necklace: Perry Street via Rocksbox (use code erinbff431 for a month free!) (pretty alternative)
Earrings: Perry Street via Rocksbox (pretty alternative)
Watch: Fossil (similar)
Bracelet: Baublebar (cute arrow version)

 I implemented a couple of cheats to my this outfit work:

Trick 1: I used my how to roll silky sleeves tutorial to fix my cardigan sleeves.  

Trick 2: My necklace was too short (common problem for me) so I actually used the bracelet that came with my Rocksbox set as a chain extender. Fancy, right?  

And on a side note: my yard needs some serious help. :( Gardener I am not.
Shop the post:

No comments:

Post a Comment