Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Clothing Rut


Ever have one of those days where you just don't know what to wear? For me, that's pretty much every day, so my solution was just to wear all black, and to break it up a bit, I threw on a cream cardi and a fun necklace and decided to call it day. Is it the most summery outfit? Nope, but it worked for a long car ride to and from Tallahassee as well as being comfortable enough to sit through a long meeting once I got there.

I feel like I'm really struggling to come up with summer office outfits and just keep defaulting to cardigans and sandals. A few years ago I wore lots of bright colors, but lately Ive found myself sticking more and more to neutrals. I'm kind of missing my colors, so maybe I'll have to wear a nice, bright outfit in the near future.  

Top: Target (similar)
Sweater: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Pants: Express (exact)
Sandals: Target (glitter option)
Clutch: Clare V. (exact)
Necklace: Baublebar (exact)
Watch: Fossil (very similar)
Earrings: Baublebar (similar)
Ring: Baublebar (exact)


No comments:

Post a Comment