Tuesday, June 30, 2015

So tired...


All I can say is thank goodness for easy, simple dresses. My baby girl was up all night and the best my poor, tired brain could do was to throw on something easy. I have feeling this Loft dress is going to continue to be a lifesaver. I'm in love with the longer sleeve length and it hits at just the right part of the knee. Plus, the tie is right at the smallest part of my waist. I think it would look so cute belted, and come fall, I can easily see it with a pair of riding boots, cardi and a fun scarf. Is it terrible that it's not quite July and I'm already wishing it was fall? A girl can dream I suppose.

This dress is currently an extra 60% off sale which brings it to just over $20. You're going to want this beauty in your closet ASAP. It also comes in a coral, and if they still had it in my size, I'd be snatching it up right this minute!



Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Fossil (blingy version)
Ring: Deja Vu Boutique (cute alternative)
Sandals: Target (exact, currently 20% off)

Another possible title for this post could be "How to look squinty in photos." :) I was determined to take pictures by these beautiful crepe myrtles, sun and wind be darned!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy! Be sure to head to her page to see what everyone is wearing.

4 comments:

  1. so sorry about you being so tired! but you look lovely!
    I really like necklace!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene! I know Nordstrom occasionally has a sale on Kendra Scott, so maybe this necklace will go back on sale soon. I also have in in black and I'd love to get the mother-of-pearl. Isn't not weird to have three of the same necklaces, right?

      Delete
  2. Such a fabulous and versatile dress! It looks beautiful with your neutral sandals and gorgeous necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love cognac paired with black (though part of the reason I chose the combo is because I haven't found the perfect black sandal. :) )

      Delete