Thursday, June 4, 2015

I'm a Little Bit Country...


Or at least this outfit is. Something about the knotted gingham shirt and the bigger hair harkens me back to my southern roots. Now to really make it over the top, it's needs cowboy boots and big pearls. I own a pair of cowboy boots, but I've worn them a grand total of once for my sister's wedding. I may be from Tennessee, and I love cowboy boots on other people, but I think they look silly on me. And, seriously, who wants to wear boots in Florida in summer? I don't think so. Does that mean I have to trade in my southern card? I still like gingham, big hair and pearls, so hopefully I'm safe. :)

Top: J. Crew Factory (very similar)
Skirt: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Shoes: Madewell (exact in solid)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Fossil (exact now 30% off)
Bracelet: Kreations (cute alternative)
Ring: Loft (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment