Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I wish I was wearing pajamas...

Why can't we just wear pajamas all day? Some mornings I wake up and the mere idea of having to dress up for work is just too much to contemplate. If I could get away with cozy sweats I would totally do it. I may work at a college campus, but it's probably better if I don't dress like a student, so I've come up with an easy uniform for those want-to-be-lazy/sloppy days: pencil pants, tee, cardi, comfy flats and a statement necklace. A fun statement necklace makes everything better, don't you agree? 

Tee: Target (exact plus-size, similar)
Pants: The Limited (exact)
Flats: Madewell (current version)
Necklace: Baublebar (exact)
Watch: Fossil (current version)
Bracelet: Kreations (cute similar)
Ring: Charming Charlie's (very similar)
Earrings: Baublebar (very similar)


I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore. Be sure to check out all the fabulous things everyone is wearing.

The first of the DIYs from my daughter's vintage-inspired first birthday party is now on the blog! Check out how to make a three-tier cake stand in 10 (relatively) easy steps.

2 comments:

  1. You may be wishing you were in your pajamas, but you look great and comfortable in this outfit! I agree that the necklace really sets the look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about comfort. :) ESPECIALLY during the summer. I think fun shoes and accessories really help to dress up an otherwise casual outfit.

      Delete