Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Black, Tan and Red


Last week I blogged about my faux-pajama work outfit: comfy tee, simple pants, cardi, flats and a statement necklace...well, today I'm rehashing the formula with different pieces to create a completely different look. Still (almost) as comfy as pjs, simple and easy to wear.

 

Cardigan: Old Navy (exact)
Tee: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Pants: Express (exact)
Sandals: Target (current version)
Necklace: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (exact)
Watch: Fossil (exact)
Bracelet: Kreations (cute alternative)
Ring: Baublebar (similar)


I'm serious about the pj thing, when I got home I ditched the jewelry, threw my hair up and changed into yoga pants. Awww...sweet, comfy perfection.  


And yes, that's Aubrey's first birthday party decorations you see in the background. It was all so pretty, I couldn't bear to take it down right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment