Thursday, June 25, 2015

Black Pants, Stripe Top and a Cardi


Do you ever feel like you go through clothing phases? For while I was all into color everything...especially pinks, rich purples, deep green...lots of jewel tones. While I still love color, lately I've found myself gravitating toward neutrals. Something about it just seems more polished. For example, I originally had on a bright pink sweater with outfit, and it was fun, but the white just seems more pulled together.

I've also really been into long necklaces. I really like this lariat necklace and my Kendra Scott necklaces because they hit in the right place and don't drape awkwardly around my chest. No boob hookage is a good thing ya'll.

The only thing I'm not liking is my sandals. I know that the flip flops are a bit of a fail, I'm in the search for the perfect black sandal, but my toes just needed to be free for summer. How silly is it that I'll wear a cardigan (it's freezing in the office) but I draw the line at closed toe shoes. Girl's got to have standards I suppose. :)


Top: Ann Taylor (similar)
Sweater: Target (cute alternative)
Pants: Express (exact)
Sandals: Target
Watch: Target (exact)
Necklace: Baublebar (exact)
Ring: Charming Charlie's (similar)
Earrings: Baublebar (similar)

1 comment:

  1. most fashion jewelry available these days is mass produced displaying little in the way of originality of design, lariat pearl tassel necklace

    ReplyDelete