Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Simple Does It


I hadn't actually planned on taking outfit pictures today, since today's outfit is so simple. But, I managed to get ready a little bit early this morning (a nearly impossible feat with baby), and thought, hey, why not? I was worried that the outfit wasn't really blog worthy, but sometimes it's nice not to be all dolled up and wear a simple shirt, pants and flats. When you have a cute necklace and fun, red shoes, who needs a whole bunch extra going on?

 Shirt: Loft (similar)
Pants: The Limited (exact)
Necklace: Aneya Boutiqua via GroopDealz (the real McCoy, cute alternative)
Watch: Fossil (current version)
Bracelet: Loft (similar) and Kreations via That's Too Cute! (similar)
Ring: Baublebar (exact)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)

I snagged this necklace for $6.99 during a GroopDealz event. It's a knockoff of the Kendra Scott Shaylee Pendant, and while the quality isn't the best, for $7, who cares? I love that it has a bit of school spirit flair, and it's a fun way to try out the real McCoy with out having to shell out $65. Except now, I kind of want the real version. Is that terrible? I'll try to be good and see how much I end up wearing this one first. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment