Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Pretty Little Stripe Dress


This past weekend was the Thunder Beach bike rally, so we decided to escape the beach (and the noise from the bikes) on Saturday and went outlet shopping. I was so proud of my restraint on not buying all the pretties...until I got to the Loft Outlet. And then it was all, all over. I got this beautiful dress I'm wearing, a pretty lace top, a gorgeous coral crochet pencil skirt, and a pearl necklace and bracelet. I love my finds, but I spent a bit more than I wanted to at the beginning of the month. I have a feeling I'm going to blow my May budget and it's only May 5. Yikes.

Sunday was my university's graduation. My office always pitches in to help, so I was there to take pictures and knew I needed to dress up a bit in honor of the occasion. I had a completely different outfit picked out, but as I unpacked my new goodies, I realized this dress combined with a tan cardi was straight up school colors. I knew I had to wear it. I combined it with lots of pearls and arrow necklaces since it was a chance to get a bit more fancy. This outfit is one of my absolute favorites I've put on the blog so far! Can I just wear this everyday? That wouldn't be weird, right?

 Dress: Loft Outlet (love this black and white option!)
Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Shoes: Madewell (laser cut option)
Earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Dainty arrow necklace: Charming Charlie (exact)
Pearl necklace: Loft Outlet (similar)
Arrowhead necklace: Aneya Boutique via GroopDealz (cute alternative)
Pearl bracelets: Loft Outlet (similar)
Bangle initial bracelet: Kreations via That's Too Cute! (similar)
Clutch: Clare V. (exact)

*I realized halfway through taking pictures that I forgot to put on my arrowhead necklace, so that's why it's not featured in the first two photos. Opps. *

No comments:

Post a Comment