Monday, May 25, 2015

Make It Work Monday: Lace, Leopard and Red Pumps

Welcome to Make it Work Mondays, where I find fashion pin from Pinterest and make it work for the curvier lady.

Today's inspiration from Blasfemmes' post Lace and Leopard. While I'd never wear leather pants in real life, I LOVE the contrast of the tough leather with feminine lace and the pop of red...so pretty! I tried my best to copy the look, but it's still just not quite there. Maybe a different lace top? Something with a scallop hem? Now I'm going to be on the lookout for a cream 3/4 length, scallop lace top, because I really love Sandra's! Suggestions anyone?
 
Top: Loft Outlet (similar)
Pants: The Limited (exact)
Pumps: Piperlime (similar)
Watch: Target (exact)
Bracelet: SageKandCo (exact)
Ring: JewelMint (similar)
Purse: Clare V. (exact)
Sunglasses: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Nail Polish: Ulta Ruby Red (exact)


Happy Memorial Day everyone! Please take a moment to remember our fallen heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment