Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Ikat Patterned Dress

 Dress: J. Crew Factory (see options below)
Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Belt: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Payless (exact)
Earrings: Mariana Jewelry (exact)
Watch: Target (upgrade, exact in rose gold)
 Ring: Pandora (exact)

After being up all night with a fussy, teething baby, so I'm glad for the ease of a pretty dress and cardigan. Outfit lifesaver. And if you're too tired to fix your hair, a braid doesn't look too bad when paired with sparkly earrings.#LifeOfAMommy

I may be sleep deprived, but I'm finally getting to wear my J. Crew Factory ikat dress! It's been at the tailor's having the hem lengthened, which, for me, makes all the difference, I just can't do short, short dresses. And for whatever reason J. Crew and J. Crew Factory run short on me - about three inches above the knee. At least they do provide some seem allowance, so I was able to have it lengthened. Sadly, the dress sold out rather quickly, but I did find some cute black and white (and one navy and white) alternatives, all under $75!:


Option 1: Sleeveless Scuba Shift Dress // Option 2: Taylor Printed Fit-and-Flare Dress  //  Option 3: Tahari by Arthur S. Levine Dress (my personal fav of the bunch)  // Option 4: Diamond Print Maxi Dress

 
Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday! Be sure to head over to Lindsey's blog and see what everyone is wearing this week. 

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle! I'll be sure to check out your blog. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete