Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Top 10 Remix Challenge


 

Sarah's Real Life has come up with a great new challenge: find 10 things that define your style and incorporate at least one of these items into each outfit in April. I've never done a style challenge before, but I think the "Top Ten Remix Challenge" is a great place to start! The remix actually started April 1, so I'll be a few days late to the party, but I'm still looking forward to playing along.

I like the idea of this challenge because it's forcing me to think about what exactly is my style. I'm not sure I have an answer yet, but I did go through my closet and find some of my favorite things that I wear consistently and feel like are just "me", ya know?

  1. Madewell leopard print flats
  2. Boden Benton stripe tee
  3. Chloe + Isobel pearl necklace
  4. Limited exact stretch skinny pants
  5. Target Merona rose gold watch
  6. Baublebar 360 pearl earrings
  7. Old Navy tan boyfriend cardigan
  8. Old Navy glitter flats
  9. Loft dotted broken in tee
  10. Boden Wow pencil skirt
***Links provided for the items that are still available****

My plan is to talk more about why I chose each item as I wear them.

I'm really looking forward to connecting with everyone participating and seeing all the great outfits this month!

For more information about the challenge, click the button below. :)

style blogger challenge, finding your style, #top10remix

No comments:

Post a Comment