Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pastels

 Top: Loft (exact)
Sweater: Target (exact)
Pants: Loft (exact)
Shoes: Nine West (similar)
Necklace: Perry Street Kayla Necklace via Rocksbox
Watch: Fossil (similar)
Bracelet: Loft (exact)

Today's outfit was one that I liked in real life, but it didn't translate well in pictures. I think part of it is that I really need to get these pants hemmed, they look too long and sloppy in pictures. Plus, I didn't bother with a belt, which left me with that dreaded long-crotch look. *shudder* Combined with the extra long cardigan just makes this outfit look super blah to me. I do, however, like the light aqua paired with blush pink. And I feel like I'm having a pretty dang good hair day, so there's that at least. :)

I'm wearing the aqua tee from the #Top10Remix. Aqua/teal/mint are my absolute favorites for both clothing and home decor. And I'm all heart eyes over this necklace from Rocksbox. It's not something I would normally buy (I can't justify the $60+ price tag) but it was fun to tryout for a few days. Use code ERINBFF431 if you want to try Rocksbox for a month free.

  

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you look blah at all! The pretty colors and fun accessories save it :)

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks Sarah! Never underestimate the power of accessories, I suppose. :)

      Delete