Monday, April 20, 2015

Neutrality


It's been gray and dreary for over a week now. (What happened to sunshiny Florida?!) I think in response, I subconsciously decided to match the day with all neutrals. I've had these jeans for awhile and they're super, super comfy, but I've been afraid to wear them. I kept trying them with flats and something just felt off. I think the heels help dress them up and elongate the leg.

I'm fudging it a little with my #10TopRemix.  I included a navy, striped shirt from Boden in the remix, but today I'm wearing a very, very similar shirt, except for the long-sleeves, from J. Crew Factory. My justification is that it's cold in my office and with the rainy weather, short-sleeves just weren't going to cut it.


Shirt: J. Crew Factory (exact 50% off!)
Jeans: Gap (similar)
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings and Necklace: CherisDesigns via Etsy (exact)
Watch: Fossil (similar)
Bracelets: Loft (cute alternative), Kreations (similar)
Purse: Clare V. via Shopbop

I'm thinking this outfit needs a bright pop of color, maybe red heels? Or some colored jewelry, or something to make it a little more exciting. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. love the bag :) great look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was my income tax treat yo self purchase. :)

      Delete