Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Best

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! We kept it pretty low-key (I'm still trying to get over bronchitis, yuck!) but did manage to go to church, spend time with family and take lots of naps. Mmmm...naps. So without further ado, here's my Easter outfit:

 Shirt: GAP Outlet (similar)
Skirt: Loft via ebay (super cute alternative currently 50% off!)
Cardigan: Loft (similar currently 50% off!)
Shoes: Nine West (similar)
Necklace: Chloe + Isabel (exact currently 30% off) 
Earrings: Baublebar (similar)
Watch: Fossil (very similar)
Bracelet: Moorea Seal (similar)
Ring: so old I don't remember where I got it (similar)
Nails: Essie Lilacism (exact) 

Today's I'm linking up with Sarah's Real Life for the Top 10 Remix Challenge. I wore two of my Top 10 pieces: a pearl necklace and earrings. I'm trying to decide is jewelry is a little bit of a cheat when it comes to remix items, but I do feel like they define my style. I love a little bit of girly when it comes to putting together my outfits. I also love the romance of pearls, they really class up any outfit, and they're just perfect for when you really want to dress your Easter best. 

 
I couldn't resist posting just one picture with this sweet face. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment