Thursday, April 30, 2015

Chambray Blazer and Garnet Pants


I'm on the fence about this Loft blazer. I loove the color and the length, but it's a bit small in the waist/arms. I don't button my blazers, so not a huge deal, but I'm afraid I look a little sausaged. Online reviews I read said this blazer ran way too big, so I decided to order a 14. For reference, I'm usually a 16/18 in Loft clothing. It did stretch a bit during the day (I took these photos first thing in the morning), but I'm thinking I should really go up a size. However, a size 16 is no longer available on the website. I can think of so many ways to wear it, it will look great with dresses, skirts or pants. So, do I keep it and hope I lose a little more post-baby fat (I'm working on it) or return it and hope something better is possibly out there?

So, should it stay or should it go? 

Blazer: Loft (exact)
Top: Loft (similar)
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Madewell (current version)
Watch: Target (exact)
Earrings: Fossil (exact)
Necklace: Shop Something Blue (exact)



I can't believe it's already the last day for the Sarah's Real Life #Top10Remix! Many thanks to Sarah for hosting such a fun challenge. I plan on doing a recap in the next day or two, so stay tuned!

Budgeting note: This blazer didn't arrive until after I had done this month's budget, so if I keep it, it's going in next month's budget. :)



1 comment:

  1. Fado một trong những dịch vụ mua hàng trên amazon uy tín hàng đầu tại Việt Nam hiện nay. Đến với Fado quý khách sẽ được trải nghiệm một dịch vụ mua hàng hoàn toàn mới và tiện ích
    .
    Ngoài nhận mua hàng trên Amazon, chúng tôi còn chuyên nhận order hàng mỹamazon đức với mức phí thấp. Giúp quý khách có thể mua sắp từ khắp nới trên thế giới một cách dễ dàng nhất.

    Tìm hiểu chi tiết về : exp là hạn sử dụng hay ngày sản xuất mà hiện nay có khá nhiều bạn đọc quan tâm đến.

    ReplyDelete