Wednesday, April 15, 2015

All Dressed Up


Funny how something so simple can be perceived as dressy. Today I'm wearing a T-shirt dress. Basically a long tee, practically sleepwear. Nothing fancy, super comfy, but all day people told me how dressed up I look. Maybe it's because I don't often wear dresses? Either way, comfort and looking polished is a win-win in my book. 

Cardigan: Loft (similar)
Shoes: Target (exact)
Necklace: CherisDesigns via Etsy (exact)
Earrings: Baublebar (very similar)
Bracelet: Moorea Seal (similar)
Ring: Charming Charlie's (similar)
Watch: Fossil (similar)
Purse: Clare V. via Shopbop

Today I'm linking up with Sarah from Sarah's Real Life for the #10TopRemix Challenge. I'm wearing the double pearls earrings from my picks. Is it cheating to wear only one item from the Remix AND for it to only an accessory? I need to get more creative with my picks! The weather has been terrible the past few days so taking pictures has been almost impossible. It's so humid and warm in Florida, is it bad that I'm already jonesing for fall?

  

***Today I'm linking up with Sarah's Real Life and The Pleated Poppy. Be sure to check out their blogs to see all the fabulous outfits the linkup ladies are wearing!***

No comments:

Post a Comment