Friday, March 20, 2015

Why the blog went dark

Greetings everyone! It's been so long since I've posted. Six months to be exact. I didn't intended to take such a long break, but when my maternity leave ended and I went back to work, I had a really hard time figuring out how to balance home, work and blog, so I decided the best thing for myself and my family was to take a break. I wasn't sure if it was going to be permanent, and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post, but I have missed blogging and connecting with all the wonderful people in the blogosphere.

So without further ado, today's outfit post:

 I was having some camera issues, so I apologize for the washed out pictures!
Sweater: J. Crew [exact] extra 30% off with code SALELOVE
Blouse: Gap Factory [similar]
Pants: The Limited [exact] currently 40% off!
Shoes: Old Navy [similar]
Necklace: Chloe and Isabel [exact]
Watch: Fossil [similar] [exact via ebay]
Bracelet: Loft [exact]
Ring: JewelMint [exact]
Nails: Essie and OPI 



I like how this outfit is so feminine - lace paired with blush and pearls - plus you can't go wrong with super sparkly shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment