Wednesday, March 25, 2015

DIY: Baby/Toddler Rosette Headband & Barrettes


Seriously, how cute is this little kiddo? She got to be my model this morning for a rosette headband and barrettes DIY project I completed last night.  

I'm so excited, my sister and sweet nieces are coming into town next week. For those of you who don't know, I'm from the great state of Tennessee and my family I grew up with still lives there. While I don't get to see them as much as I would like, thankfully my dad and step-mom have a beach house near me, so we get lots of visiting in.

While the girls are in town, we're going to take some photos of Baby A and her cousins. My sister found the most precious dresses, so I had to make some headbands and barrettes to match! Hot glue burned fingers aside, I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out, though, as with all my projects, if I was to do it again, I'd make some changes.

In all, the project cost me about $10 to make about about 2 hours to complete. 

For a more comprehensive tutorial on how to make rosettes, check out this tutorial at Craftaholic Anonymous!


No comments:

Post a Comment