Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Simple

Shirt: Loft (exact)
Skirt: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Sandals: Union Bay via T.J. Maxx (exact)
Ring: Baublebar (exact)
Necklace: Baublebar (exact)

Today the high is only 88, but with humidity it feels at least 10 degrees warmer. Yuck! Baby and I needed to run some errands today, so it's all lightweight, simple clothes for us! 

I love this navy skirt from J. Crew Factory. It's a linen blend, which makes it light and airy. Sometimes a skirt is cooler than wearing shorts, ya know? At least then there's no dreaded ride up. *shudder*

I feel like this outfit is one that looks better in person than on camera, but maybe I'm fooling myself? One good thing about blogging outfits is that you get a better sense of how things truly look. And sometimes, ya'll, it ain't pretty. 

What is pretty? This tee from The Loft. I love how the pattern dresses up what would otherwise be a boring, white tee. A simple chain necklace, my new favorite ring from Baublebar and some blingy heels, and I'm ready to roll! 

Now, if it was only so easy to get the baby up, feed, changed and out the door. :)







1 comment:

  1. That definitely is a pretty shirt! It looks awesome. And I think the outfit interpreted well in the pictures, but I completely understand what you mean about posting pictures. Sometimes I can't help but wonder what I was thinking haha! You look great!

    ReplyDelete