Thursday, September 11, 2014

Neverending Summer

 Top: Loft (similar)
Cami: Target (similar / original available in stores)
Shorts: J. Crew Factory (latest version / similar)
Sandals: Carlos by Carlos Santana (exact)
Necklace: Forever 21 (save / splurge)
Watch: Fossil (exact)
Rings: Chloe + Isabel (exact)

In other places, the weather is finally cooling off and all I have to say about that is: JEALOUS! In Florida it's miserably muggy (feels like 100°)and it seems like fall is never going to arrive. I know it will, just not until November.

I haven't been liking my outfits lately. Probably because I feel like I'm one of the people that looks better with layers and structure like cardigans and blazers, but it's just too hot to mess with all that right now. 

So, for today, it's all about the shorts. Whether I like it or not. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment