Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

Having a baby has put us on spending lock down for awhile, so for now I'll just fantasize about all the pretty things. Maybe one day they'll be mine. :) 


Links to shop:
Shoes: Madewell
Skirt: Boden
Necklace: Baublebar
Bracelet: Chloe + Isabel

I've been wanting a fun, but comfortable pair of heels. The Mira Heel has gotten great online reviews for comfort and style and I like how the suede seems more subtle and sophisticated than a shiny patent leather.

I love Boden's clothing. Everything I've gotten from them has been high quality. This skirt is just the right mix of fun and professional and would be perfect for the office. It's currently on sale, but it'll have to come down a bit more for me to be able snag it. Fingers crossed!

I am a complete blazer addict. I love the navy piping on this blazer, a feminine twist on the classic school boy blazer. This one's a bit out of my price range, and now sold out in my size (I've find J. Crew's blazers to run a bit small on me, so I try to size up) but I'm hoping I can find something comparable. :)

I've been seeing a lot of monogram necklaces lately, but have shied away from the trend. But this necklace is so pretty and polished, I think it would be a great addiction to anyone's jewelry collection. 

I just recently discovered Chloe + Isabel. I haven't ordered anything from this yet, but this pretty bracelet and ring are certainly tempting. All together, I think this wishlist would make a great fall work outfit!  

What items are on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment