Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Play Date

Top: Loft [exact]
Necklace: Forever 21 [cute alternative]
Belt: Target [exact]
Pants: Lucky [similar]
Shoes: Charming Charlie [super cute alternative
Watch: Fossil [exact]
Bracelet: J. Crew Factory [exact]
Ring: JewelMint [exact]
 
I've been in complete mommy mode since Baby A arrived in May. I think this might be one of the first times I've worn something other than stretch pants and a tee this summer. First day of real clothes = first blog post! Forgive the lackluster photo and messy house, I'm working to rectify both.

Baby A had her first play date today. It went pretty well. The babies took turns being happy, grumpy and hungry. 


Baby A meets Clara. If her face is any indication, she's not so sure about this other baby thing. 


Maternity leave is almost over, so my outfits will be looking much more professional in the near future. In the mean time, I'm going to look forward to my last days of pajamas, tees and sweats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment