Monday, August 25, 2014

From Lounge to Work Wear


In preparation for going back to work, I've been playing with dressing up some of my more causal looks. Today I took a cream sweater, and by switching to pencil pants, heels and tons of bling, created a more work appropriate look.

I'll be telecommuting for the next month, so it'll be more of a gradual transition with only Thursday and Fridays in the office and the rest of the week at home. I'm so grateful to have a job that has been willing to work with me while waiting for Little Bit's daycare to become available.

I'm torn about going back to work. There's things I'm really looking forward to - adult conversation, designing, a reason to dress up and wear all the pretty pencil skirts, jewels and lipstick. But am also absolutely dreading putting my sweet baby in daycare and being away from her all day. :(

But for now, a last few days to rock leggings and slouchy shirts.

Sweater: Old Navy [exact]
Tee: Target [exact]
Leggings: Gap

 Sweater: Old Navy [exact]
Pants: The Limited [similar]
Shoes: Nine West via T.J. Maxx [similar]
Pearl Ring: DIY [tutorial by Franish
Ring: JewelMint [exact]
Pearl Bracelet: Target [similar]
Cuff Bracelet: J. Crew Factory [exact]
Link Bracelet: J. Crew Factory [exact]
Earrings: J. Crew Factory [exact]
Necklace: J. Crew Factory [exact]
Chain: Baublebar [exact]

Mommy's bracelets are Little Bit's new favorite toys. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment