- Though I know I could never pull off her gorgeous looks, I love McKenna's sweet, boho style. She's especially nailing it in this pale pink beaded maxi dress. swoon.
- Now that little bit's going to be a big sister (a fact that she's so not excited about) I love all of Cait's suggestions for books for older siblings.
- Rachelle is rocking the boho-chic in her pretty eyelet top and ruffled stripe tier skirt...extra props for posting it while sick.
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: master bedroom inspiration and a look at my April clothing finds.
- on pinterest: Is it weird that I desperately want to make this delicious-looking candied maple bacon?
- coming up on the blog: I finally managed to get some outfit photos, so at least one outfit post next week, the latest edition of Monday Musings and what I'm up to Currently.
- Extra 25% off sale items at Anthropologie (no code required)
- Love the pretty flutter sleeves on this knit short-sleeve top.
- Not sure how well they'd work in real life, but I love the idea of these navy dotted oxford flats.
- For the home section, how fun is this dotted silver flatware?
- 40% off regular priced items at Banana Republic (no code required)
- 40% off sale items (50% off final sale) at J. Crew with code BIGSALE
- These ivory berry print pumps are very berry sweet (sorry, couldn't help myself...)
- Love the fun, gingham tuxedo detailing on this striped sleeveless top.
- On final sale, I'm obsessed with the eyelet trim collar on this periwinkle blue button down.
- what I'm watching: I finally got to watch La La Land. Since, I hadn't read anything about it beforehand, I was little surprised by the ending. Definitely bittersweet.
- what I'm crushing on: All the mermaid things for little bit's upcoming mermaid birthday party! I just ordered this bubble machine (for her) and this gorgeous mint sequin tablecloth (let's be honest, for me;)).
- what I'm looking forward to: While the small one's birthday isn't until the end of next month, I'm really enjoying all the planning and preparing for the upcoming party. This is the first year we're inviting her friends in edition to family, so a room full of 2- and 3-year-olds should make for a lively party.